Monday, October 8, 2012

Stays In Singapore

Hello Friends and Family,

Welcome to my little Singapore blog.  The place for all sharing my life and things Singapore, travel, shopping, crafty, working, exploring, eating, new friends and adventuring.

Right now I am in Washington DC making plans and packing to head to Singapore for a six month TV series producer project for In Focus Asia.  A company that is planning a ten part Haunted/Historic/Architecture series across Asia.  My new role will be to figure out how to tell these stories, and how to make scary, believable, creepy and informative ghosts for the documentary lens.  Whoot.

 Fear not, I will not be working alone.  A crack team of Executive producers, story development producers, writers, associate producers, researchers and brilliant minds is waiting for me to join their ranks.

Right now I am at home, packing, ordering and planning my life in Asia from my desk in the heart of Washington DC.  Wish me luck.

~k



No comments:

Post a Comment