Sunday, October 28, 2012

Everyday things.


Here are just a few things from my every-day life in Singapore:


A very expensive latte purchased just for the free wi-fi!




Orchard Road - A mall obviously.


Two Views from the rooftop parking lot of Shaw Towers where I work.   (11th floor, not actually the top of the building which goes to 30 something)



My morning coffee barista.  For just $2.50 you can have a delicious iced latte.  But no wifi.


Ps. Snow Fungus with American Ginseng is a DRINK!  


Peanut butter toast is quite popular here.  Usually served with a drizzle of condensed milk on top.  ?!???


This white fungus seems to be a main dish.  I'm confused by the papaya though.  I'm sure it is talking of a mushroom of some kind - but seriously all I can think of is athletes foot.  Double boiled or no - I don't want that in my mouth thank you very much!


There is a reason Singapore is so spotless.  Everywhere you look someone is scrubbing or sweeping something.  The other day I was in a small cafe and a man was up on a ladder apparently cleaning the ceiling.  


BABY!


Foot massage while I wait for my laundry.  SUCH a good idea!

1 comment:

  1. DIS YOU SERIOUSLY GET A FOOT MASSAGE WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR LAUNDRY? (this i typed in all capital letters cuz i was so excited at the prospect of a laundry oot massage...)

    ReplyDelete